Thank you for booking with Felicity Cahill Makeup & Hair Artist . We have put together this information for you so that you can be prepared for your appointment, know what to expect during your appointment and are armed with information for post appointment care
Preparation for your Appointment:
- We recommend exfoliating your skin 24 hours prior to your appointment
- Please cleanse your skin right before your appointment
- Please arrive to your appointment makeup free with a clean face (moisturiser is ok).
After your Appointment:
- Avoid touching your face with your hands when possible
- For touchups use a pressed powder and brush to stipple (small light pats) the product, don’t drag the brush across your face.
- Avoid activities – such as swimming, saunas, steam rooms, and other hot environments.
- If you cry, blot the tear as it runs down your face; do not blot the tear in the tear duct as this may smudge your mascara or your eye products.
- Ensure you have your own lip product to reapply and touchup during the event
- Remember to remove your makeup at the end of the day/event.
Preparation prior to your appointment:
- For any hair service, please double shampoo your hair the day prior to your appointment (Clean hair is key- Shampoo hair twice in one shower then condition once), you may blast dry with a hair dryer or dry naturally, please don’t not put any extra heat in through your hair ie: Straightener, curler etc. This will begin the setting process and your hair style may not turn out as expected.
- Arrive with fully dry hair only (if hair is damp, a drying surcharge will be added)
- Please no products in your hair after washing – preparation products will be added at time of service.