Felicity Cahill Makeup Artistry Booking Policy
We strongly urge you to read our Booking Policy carefully before requesting and scheduling any appointments with Felicity Cahill Makeup Artistry. By paying your deposit to FCMUA, you are accepting these Booking terms and conditions.
FCMUA accepts bookings via the following:
- Call Felicity on 0437 147 844
- Text your booking request to 0437 147 844
- Email your booking request to email@example.com
- Online www.felicitycahillmua.com.au
By making a booking with FCMUA, you are accepting these Booking terms and conditions.
Any cancellations or changes to the booking must be communicated with more than 48hour notice. If your booking was made online, you are able to click the link in your email and make the changes yourself, or call Felicity to change.
No shows, if you are a no show to a booking once, without prior contact, full payment is required. This will strongly be enforced and no rebooking’s will occur until receipt of payment.
Late cancellations – Makeup Bookings ONLY – Whilst we appreciate and greatly accept late cancellations due to illness, we do not accept late cancellations of makeup bookings with excuses of “event was cancelled months ago and I forgot to let you know”. If this is to occur a full payment will be required for the booking.
What if I have to reschedule?
If the appointment has been cancelled or rescheduled with less than 48 hours notice the deposit will not be refunded or transferred to your next appointment, at the discretion of FCMUA.
Please arrive 5 minutes early to your appointment. If you are running late for the appointment please be aware that we may need to shorten your appointment time. If we need to cancel your appointment due to not enough time, full payment will required.
Makeup Booking Cancellations
- Our cancellation policy for makeup application deposit is non-refundable. If enough notice is given, there MAYBE an option to transfer your deposit to a new date. This is at the discretion of FCMUA at the time of cancellation.
- If you cancel or change your appointment with less than 60 days notice to a makeup appointment FCMUA reserves the right to retain your initial deposit. A new deposit may need to be paid to secure your future booking.
No shows will not be rebooked and will no longer be able to have any future appointments here at FCMUA.
Gift voucher bookings risk part or full forfeit if above conditions are not met.
Gift vouchers are subject to the following
- Must be used with the expiry date issued
- Cannot be redeemed for cash
- Vouchers must be presented at time of booking and again at treatment for redemption
- Only one voucher can be used per treatment
- Vouchers will not be replaced if lost
- If a voucher is used to reserve a booking and you no show, you will forfeit full amount of the voucher
- Cancellation policy applies to gift voucher bookings
- Donated gift vouchers for charity are only redeemable weekdays